1. What are cookies?
A cookie is any kind of file or device downloaded to a user's computer for the purpose of storing data that may be updated or recovered by the entity responsible for its installation.
Its primary functions are to monitor users and obtain information about a user's browsing habits and avoid intrusion attempts through spy programs.
2. What are the main kinds of cookies?
The main kinds of cookies are the following:
- 1.- Depending on who manages it
- a. First Party: These are the cookies sent to a user's computer from the computer or domain managed by the publisher or manager of a website where the service requested by the user is provided.
- b. Third Party Cookies: These are the cookies sent to a user's computer from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher or manager of a website, rather they are sent by a different entity that processes the data obtained with the cookies.
- 2.- Depending on the length of time they are activated:
- a. Session: This is a kind of cookie designed to collect and store data while a user is accessing a website.
- b. Persistent: This is a kind of cookie where data remains stored on the device and may be accessed and processed for an indefinite period of time by the manager of the cookie, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
- 3.- - Depending on the purpose
- a. Technical: These cookies make it possible for users to navigate a website, platform or application and use the options or services on it. For example, they can monitor data traffic and communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember items in an order, carry out the purchase process for an order, use security features while browsing, store content for publishing sound or video or sharing content on social networks.
- b. Personalization: These cookies make it possible for users to access a service with some general characteristics defined beforehand depending on criteria on the user's device. For example, the language, the kind of browser used to access the service, or the regional configuration where the service is accessed from.
- c. Analytics: These cookies make it possible for their owners to track and analyze the behavior of users who visit websites with which they are associated. The information gathered with this kind of cookie is used for measuring activity on websites, applications or platforms and for creating browsing profiles of the users of those websites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements based on an analysis of the usage data about the service's users.
- d. Advertising: These are cookies that are used for managing, in the most effective way possible, the advertising spaces the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria like the content published or how often ads are shown.
- e. Behavioral advertising: These cookies make it possible to manage, in the most effective way possible, the advertising spaces the publisher or manager has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
These cookies store information about a user's behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to create a specific profile for showing advertising depending on the profile.
3. What kinds of cookies does this Website use?
The list and description of the cookies used by this website is as follows, unless there has been an unintentional error or omission or the Website has been updated recently.
3.1 - Analytics
|Host||Cookie Name||Description||Expiry Duration||Expiry Unit|
|pazocilleiro.com||_gat||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes._ga||0||Days|
|pazocilleiro.com||_gid||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. This appears to be a new cookie and as of Spring 2017 no information is available from Google. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited._gid||0||Days|
|pazocilleiro.com||_gclxxxx||Google conversion tracking cookie||89||Days|
|pazocilleiro.com||_ga||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners._ga||729||Days|
3.2 - Targeting
|Cookie Name||Description||Expiry Duration||Expiry Unit|
|test_cookie||This domain is owned by Doubleclick (Google). The main business activity is: Doubleclick is Googles real time bidding advertising exchange||0||Days|
|IDE||This domain is owned by Doubleclick (Google). The main business activity is: Doubleclick is Googles real time bidding advertising exchange||390||Days|
4. How can you configure the cookies used on this Website
Users of this Website can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on their computer. By browser:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-in…;
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-l…
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
This website is not liable for any malfunction that may cause one, several or all the cookies described above to be blocked or deleted.